Monday, May 26, 2014

Writing

Sitting here writing out a scene and I have to keep pausing because I think I am making too hot for even me to handle. I guess it goes without saying that when you have an imagination like crazy you never know what you will come up with.

I am supposed to be working on my paranormal novel but right now that is not the one that is speaking to me the loudest. I used to think I was losing my mind when things would play out in my head and I would have conversations with the story. Now I know better. Can I say it has been truly worthy while getting it all down.

The next step in my process will be getting all the imagery together so that my readers will be able to see it as I see. All of its glory will shine through the words I have put on the page. I love writing. I don't know that there is much that compares with it. It is tough but it makes for an awesome experience.

Looking at the world in a different way and knowing we all don't have the same visual is what makes every experience unique and makes the writing world such a pleasure past time. I can not wait to share my vision.

Now I must get back to the world of creativity.  Until next time

No comments:

Post a Comment